Bejeweled Collar, Small-Large
Our most popular collar on smooth black Latigo leather that has conditioner hand worked into the leather with waterproof dressing applied before it is adorned with blue zircon, aquamarine, tanzanite, sapphire, Peridot, fern green, emerald, Swarovski 2088 crystals. After all crystals are placed on this gorgeous collar a final coat of Fiebing's mink oil is worked into the collar before applying Snow-proof to accomplish the most protection for your dog's collar. The collar is then buffed to shine and wrapped in tissue paper, boxed and sent to your lucky dog.
Our excellent customer service does not stop when you receive the collar. We offer a size exchange if the collar does not fit your dog's neck size properly. We know that this is a special collar for your dog and it needs to fit perfect. If for any reason the collar needs repaired then send it back to us and we will happily fix, repair or replace it for the lifetime of the collar.
Matching Custom leash is also available
- 8-9 ounce 1 inch wide supple Latigo Leather
- 5 holes spaced 1/2 inch apart
- Beautifully designed with Tanzanite, Sapphire, Blue Zircon, Peridot, Emerald, Fern Green and Aquamarine Swarovski 2088 crystals.
- Choose from solid brass or solid brass with nickel overlay
- A diamond Swarovski crystal on the backside
- Sizes 10"-22" neck sizes
- Ships 1-2 days
Contact us if you would like different colors crystals
Ways to measure your dog’s neck size:
- Measure your dog’s neck by putting a fabric measuring tape around your dog’s neck fitting 1-2 fingers underneath.
- Taking measurements from your dog's current collar by measuring from the end where the buckle wraps around the leather to their current hole size on the collar.
Collar Care & Maintenance
Clean the collar by using a soft brush around the crystals and wipe away dirt with a damp microfiber cloth. Apply a leather conditioner and buff to a shine. Collar should be removed when applying liquid flea medication and can be put back on when the liquid has dried.
We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all collars, why? We use premium quality materials to create a timeless collar and simply stand behind our craftsmanship. If you have an issue please contact us through email to get instructions on how to get the collar repaired.
Made with love in our Auburn, Alabama dog house